Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

I ( 25M) asked my roommate (25F) to put on more clothes when she’s in front of me and when guests are over. It’s caused huge issues and I’m not sure what to do moving forward.

So if it’s not obvious from the title, I’m a guy and my roommate is a girl. We’ve been roommates for about 10 months now. I knew her from college. We hung out in the same friend group and had some classes together. We weren’t extremely close but knew each other well enough. When we graduated we were looking at the same apartment complex so we finally decided to room together. I had a job while she did not yet and my name was on the lease so i lake slightly higher payments. At first everything seemed pretty normal. She stayed in her room a lot and I stayed in mine. We would watch tv tougher or eat tighter at times but not much more than that. She was clean and overall nice to live with.

Well since all the craziness she is always there. She seems to have changed a good bit. For one thing she’s definitely more messy. She doesn’t really clean up after herself really good. Another thing that I started to noticed is her lack of care for me seeing her nude. At first it was her walking around in a towel or her underwear. Then it moved to just walking in the living area with zero clothes on. I didn’t really know what to say. She made no acknowledgment of it at all. The weirdest part was when I was sitting in the living room watching tv and she walked in there naked, sat across from me on the couch and just started eating. She also doesn’t make an effort to put clothes on while my friends and guests are over. She acts like nothing is going on, that there is no problems at all.

Well finally I recently decided that I had to talk to her about it. I told her that I was uncomfortable seeing her without clothes on all of the time. I explained how it was making me and my guests uncomfortable and that it was just weird that she’d do that. She got defensive and said she didn’t see how that was wrong. She explained how this is her place too and that she has the right to do this. She said that she’s not flirting or doing anything wrong or harassing so she doesn’t know what the problem is. I told her that if she doesn’t start to put clothes on then she will need to move out. She said that I’m the one that needs to move out since she’s not doing anything wrong.

Since then we haven’t spoke. I’ve tried to stay in my room while she’s made it a point to hang around without clothes on in our living room. Was I wrong for telling her that? How do I handle things going forward? What do I do?

Edit: It really varies on what level of nudity there is. Sometimes she does come out fully naked. Sometimes she’ll put a blanket over her, sometimes she’ll have her legs out and spread for the whole world to see. Other times she is in just shorts or underwear. Sometimes it’s just a bra and panties. I’d say fully nude is not a majority but it definitely happens from time to time.

TL;DR - my roommate likes to stay naked. It makes me very uncomfortable.



Submitted December 29, 2020 at 11:12AM by throwrarunningreno https://ift.tt/38JvBj0
I ( 25M) asked my roommate (25F) to put on more clothes when she’s in front of me and when guests are over. It’s caused huge issues and I’m not sure what to do moving forward. I ( 25M) asked my roommate (25F) to put on more clothes when she’s in front of me and when guests are over. It’s caused huge issues and I’m not sure what to do moving forward. Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on December 29, 2020 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.