Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

I heard my friend (m 24) get slapped by his gf (f 24) while on a call. What do I do?

I was on a call playing some games with my friend when his gf was mentioned her new ssd was full. My friend said she should uninstall a specific game that she ‘sucks at and never plays’ then BOOM a slap so hard the mic picked it up with visceral detail.

I tried to tell him that this is abuse and not okay. He brushed it off and mocked me. I know this isn’t the first time this has happened, he also mentions she chokes him sometimes. If she isn’t getting attention she’ll also grab at his crotch to him to acknowledge her. I can see the hallmarks of abuse but he has a harder time because they’re obviously intertwined with his feelings of love.

How do I help him?

TLDR; I heard my friends gf slap him on a call, I know she does it more. What do I do?



Submitted December 30, 2020 at 10:16PM by crappysurfer https://ift.tt/38T12r9
I heard my friend (m 24) get slapped by his gf (f 24) while on a call. What do I do? I heard my friend (m 24) get slapped by his gf (f 24) while on a call. What do I do? Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on December 31, 2020 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.