Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My sister (26f) took a recording of me talking about my sex life and showed it to my dad (72m).

I can’t even believe I’m writing this, it is beyond ridiculous. I can’t believe anyone would do something this horribly cruel.

My sister and I have had a strained relationship the past few months. At first it seemed like she was lashing out, but now it seems as if she is deliberately trying to hurt me.

We had a massive blowout this past Saturday, where we said horribly hurtful things to each other. The argument was a LOT about her feeling invalidated that I didn’t want her relationship advice. In my opinion she was projecting a lot and has some issues with needing to feel needed. She’s in a happy relationship and insists I am unhappy single. I am SO happy single and don’t want a relationship. She cannot accept this and insists I’m lying. She also says she has my best interest at heart but does not actually take what I say at face value. It’s frustrating to me to continuously tell her I do not want relationship advice.

Afterwards she said she wanted nothing to do with me, so I gave her space. Today I found out that she recorded the conversation (in which she was shaming me for my sex life- shes decided to wait until marriage with her boyfriend). She showed my dad to show him “how mean [I] acted.”

I am SO embarrassed and told her this was a complete violation of privacy. In response she said “well then you shouldn’t do things you’d be embarrassed about people knowing.”

I am so embarrassed and hurt by this, I don’t even know what to do next. Honestly I’m considering cutting her out completely, this is such a huge violation of privacy. Any advice would be appreciated.

TLDR; my sister secretly recorded me talking during an argument we had then showed my dad. Since the argument was her shaming me about my sex life, my dad heard all that. She then gaslit me and said I shouldn’t do things I’d be embarrassed about people knowing. I don’t know how to proceed.



Submitted December 30, 2020 at 05:43PM by anniebananaie https://ift.tt/37XURCN
My sister (26f) took a recording of me talking about my sex life and showed it to my dad (72m). My sister (26f) took a recording of me talking about my sex life and showed it to my dad (72m). Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on December 30, 2020 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.