Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

UPDATE: I (22F) have left my cheating boyfriend (23M)

Original post: https://www.reddit.com/r/relationships/comments/kfoo9v/my_22f_mental_health_problems_are_driving_my/?utm_medium=android_app&utm_source=share

I (22F) just wanted to update everyone on my original post about my boyfriend (23M). The response to my manic posting on reddit has been overwhelming and I wanted to say thank you. Almost every reply was saying that I should leave him and the relationship was no good. So on Christmas eve I packed a bag and I left. I'm currently staying with my sister, sleeping on her sofa and for the first time in my life, I feel free. Thank you for everything reddit.

Tldr: I took some advice from fellow redditors and left my boyfriend



Submitted December 28, 2020 at 01:21PM by ADotInAVastSpace https://ift.tt/3ruKAWB
UPDATE: I (22F) have left my cheating boyfriend (23M) UPDATE: I (22F) have left my cheating boyfriend (23M) Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on December 28, 2020 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.