Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

I (38M) want to divorce my wife (33F) of 3 years

My wife has an anxiety disorder. She has never received treatment or meds. Over the past 1.5 years She loses her temper easily and when she does she’ll tell me I can divorce her or that I am free to go. She also Curses at me “well fuck you then!” Later she comes back crying any apologizing explaining she thought I was going to leave her. She’s done this one too many times and I’m done. She’s completely broken my trust in her. Now she’s started therapy and is saying she is working on her issues with fear of abandonment, shame, and rejection and wants another chance. I don’t believe she is capable of changing. I’m feeling guilty about leaving without “working to resolve our issues” but also don’t want to be fooled. What to do? Can people change this behavior? Doesn’t this warrant a divorce?

TD;LR Wife has anxiety and anger issues. I want to divorce her because of it. She has just started treatment and wants to prove she can change. Don’t believe she can and wondering if I should proceed with divorce.



Submitted December 29, 2020 at 05:41PM by tOSUtroll https://ift.tt/3pz2S7d
I (38M) want to divorce my wife (33F) of 3 years I (38M) want to divorce my wife (33F) of 3 years Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on December 30, 2020 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.