Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My girlfriend (27) and I (25) have been in a relationship for a year and a half and there is a problem that is getting bigger and bigger.

My girlfriend (27) and I (25) have been in a relationship for a year and a half and there is a problem that is getting bigger and bigger. We both live with our parents because the apartments in our city are so expensive that we can't even rent a studio apartment together and we are both final year students, she has a final thesis to do and I have final year subjects and a final thesis.

Ever since this situation started with corona I have been overwhelmed with lectures and work and I try to balance time with her, time with my parents and time for faculty work. I spend 6 hours on my laptop listening to lectures and then I have work for which I need another 6 hours a day and I try to see her every day, spend quality time together and at least twice a week to sleep together.

But lately everyone has been complaining that I don’t devote enough time to them. At faculty, professors telling me that I don't take enough time for work to make my obligations better, my parents say I never even have time to talk to them properly and at last she too began to complain why we don't sleep together every night together (we have sex almost every day). And I tried to explain to her that because I have lectures during the day and other obligations sometimes I have to do my faculty assignments overnight and then I can't come to sleep because I can't do anything when we're together. But this began to create problems for us to such an extent that she was very disappointed and stressed (she even considered a break up).

How to satisfy her wish to sleep together every night when that means I have to leave overnight work for faculty that professors already feel like I’m not doing enough? Plus I’m an introvert and sometimes I really need a little time just for myself, but I try to spend all my free time with her. How to balance the time I don’t have to be able to satisfy all three sides?

TLDR: My girlfriend (27) and I (25) have been in a relationship for a year and a half and there is a problem that is getting bigger and bigger.



Submitted December 30, 2020 at 04:32PM by Croman95 https://ift.tt/3huESzj
My girlfriend (27) and I (25) have been in a relationship for a year and a half and there is a problem that is getting bigger and bigger. My girlfriend (27) and I (25) have been in a relationship for a year and a half and there is a problem that is getting bigger and bigger. Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on December 30, 2020 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.