Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

I (23f) found my partner’s (25m) genital wart medication, how do I approach him about this?

I (23f) have found my partner’s (25m) genital wart medication. We have been together 5 years. I was tested over a year ago and tested positive for chlamydia, I was having bleeding between my periods for a few years that wasn’t going away until I started having more symptoms, got tested and got it treated. I told him straight away. He didn’t get tested but took meds for it.

I have found medication for genital warts and my heart has sunk. I don’t know how to approach him about this or if this is a big deal? We haven’t had sex for a month or so which I was getting down about but now I know why. Should he have told me? I have been doing research and found that if he has hpv, which I have no idea because he hasn’t said anything about it, it could be really dangerous to me.

I’m feeling a little conflicted right now, I do not have or ever had genital warts, if the reason he’s not said anything because embarrassed to tell me- would that be forgivable? Has he cheated? Has he possibly put my health at risk?

How would you guys approach him about it? What are your thoughts? What would you do in my situation? Any advice on approaching my partner about this would be great, thanks in advance.

TLDR - I have found my pattern of 5 years’ genital warts medication and I’m not sure how to approach him about it.



Submitted December 27, 2020 at 02:19PM by uhcoolmax https://ift.tt/3pvO09s
I (23f) found my partner’s (25m) genital wart medication, how do I approach him about this? I (23f) found my partner’s (25m) genital wart medication, how do I approach him about this? Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on December 27, 2020 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.