Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My ‘friend’ (39m) is obsessed/made a “finsta” with me and won’t move on (25f)

I never was official with Ray, 39m, but we were talking/being FWB for a while. I considered it dating.

I’m 25f.

I think he felt like it was always more and going to be more, but ended up going back to an ex and I moved on with my life. We dated three years ago.

I recently found a finsta (fake Insta) he made of various posts going back three years about me. In the posts, he talks about losing “the love of his life” and through details I’ve confirmed it’s me.

He writes about how he’s upset I moved on, how he’s miserable, asking people close to me about me, interactions with me, and seeing me from a distance. He also writes about how to get me back.

It’s not threatening but it is weird and creepy.

He wrote about how it seems like I’ve “talked to him less and less” over the past year and why, which is sprinkled in with stuff about how he hates me since I won’t talk to him.

He’s married now with a kid, and his public Instagram is followed by 10k. He seems to be a very well liked person.

What do I do? Do I report this account to his wife or just keep monitoring it? Do I tell him I found it?

TL;DR Friend/ex FWB Ray, 39m, made a fake Instagram where he vents about me. It seems like he hasn’t moved on from our relationship three years ago and bemoans how I have. What do I do?



Submitted November 01, 2020 at 01:10PM by user8282282727272 https://ift.tt/3mHQEaP
My ‘friend’ (39m) is obsessed/made a “finsta” with me and won’t move on (25f) My ‘friend’ (39m) is obsessed/made a “finsta” with me and won’t move on (25f) Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on November 01, 2020 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.