Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Caught girlfriend (27F) lying to me (27M) talking to another guy

My girlfriend (27F) is always on her phone and leaves it on the table, frequently. Couldn't help but notice she got texts from the same dude for a few weeks. She talks about ALL of her friends, and she has a lot of guy friends that I am not threatened by. However, she's never mentioned this dude. So I just confronted her and asked if there were any other guys she's been talking to besides the ones she mentions. She probably pretended to get mad and insulted that I would even ask, but then I say his name and she gets noticeably guilty and speechless. I said it's hard not to notice his name pop up on your phone when it's on the dinner table. She says she didn't mention him because he wanted to date her, and she claims she didn't, so they've been talking as "friends". This all started while we were together. She said she NEVER sends selfies to anyone but me, but she sent some to this guy. They talk A LOT too, and she says they've only met once. Like they talked a shit ton before they even met for brunch, which she lied about too. She continuously tries to lie about things when I ask her questions about him when I already know the answer. Is she just full of it and I'm being played?

TL;DR! Caught girlfriend lying about talking to another guy who wanted to date her while we were together



Submitted November 01, 2020 at 10:21AM by Brinedrinker https://ift.tt/2TQfAQZ
Caught girlfriend (27F) lying to me (27M) talking to another guy Caught girlfriend (27F) lying to me (27M) talking to another guy Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on November 01, 2020 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.