Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

me (29f) husband (26m) How do I forgive my him?

One day while I was at work my husband went outside and didn't close the door behind him letting my senior terrier mix out without knowing. When I get home from work I notice my dog isn't in the house and he says that he went out in the yard today maybe the dog escaped.

(Our toddler likes to pull on my dog's collar and play with the shiny tags so I had taken it off of him therefore when he ran out the door he wasn't wearing any. I didn't want my dog to bite him because he's elderly and doesn't like being played with) I feel absolutely gutted about that, that was my fault.

Fast forward 3 days. After searching our neighborhood relentlessly I get a call from a vets office. They had seen my missing dog post. They ask me to describe the dog I lost so I do and they say it's a match. Someone had brought him in the night before and they had euthanized him because he was in poor condition.

I'm mad at myself that he wasn't wearing his tags but I'm also mad at my husband's negligence. He did apologize but I'm still very upset. Am I over reacting? How do I forgive him?



Submitted November 25, 2020 at 09:19PM by OnenightinOctober https://ift.tt/3q5OW5R
me (29f) husband (26m) How do I forgive my him? me (29f) husband (26m) How do I forgive my him? Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on November 26, 2020 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.