Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

I [F20] cried during sex. How do I tell my boyfriend [M23] it's not his fault

Last week my boyfriend [M23] and I [F20] were having sex and I started crying. I was fine and then all of a sudden I don't know what happened but I started breathing heavily and crying. He stopped and asked me if I was ok and I continued to cry. He then just hugged me and wrapped me with a blanket and held me tight. After 15-20 minutes he got me ice cream to cheer me up but I kept feeling bad.

I don't know what happened. I think it's cause he's my first and more experienced so I got nervous and my anxiety kicked in but I also think it's cause I climaxed and it felt a little too intense but I don't know if that's normal?

Since then he's been extra cautious and whenever he initiates something he asks if I'm ok to do so. How do I tell him it's not his fault and I just got nervous in the moment?

TLDR: title



Submitted November 28, 2020 at 11:24PM by pinkoranges666 https://ift.tt/39pC6cL
I [F20] cried during sex. How do I tell my boyfriend [M23] it's not his fault I [F20] cried during sex. How do I tell my boyfriend [M23] it's not his fault Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on November 29, 2020 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.