Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

brother is a control freak

I recently moved to Hawai’i with my brother, his wife, and 2 kids because they have a room I can live in for my first year in college (I am also paying for this room)

Before I even moved in, we would call and he would tell me about the chores I’d have to do like cleaning the bathroom, backyard, painting, and even gardening for Christ’s sake. It just felt kinda unfair cause he had the luxury of having a helper when HE was in college and he didn’t have to do any of that. He was just studying and had his privacy. Eventually I’d move in and yup I did the chores.

He’s so critical of me and thinks the worst of me. I bought myself airpods cause my father gave me money to spend for myself moving here and he called me irresponsible and said that it irritates him! First of all it’s not his money. Second of all it’s my damn life? My parents also bought a laptop for myself for school and there were complications with the purchase and so I asked his wife to get it for me (which the money will obviously be paid back) and she said it was no problem. He got mad at me and said that I’m spending too much money and again he gets mad.

It’s. Not. His. Money. AND I DON’T KNOW WHY HE’S MAD? Also, it’s for school, and it’s my damn life? I don’t know why he likes to stick his head in my business when he has his own 2 kids and i’m literally old enough and i can handle myself. He’s giving us both a hard time when he meddles in my business and just doesn’t let me be. He’s just giving himself and I more and more stress.

I want to talk to him but he’s so stubborn and he’s never wrong. I feel like he just thinks he’s perfect and everything is right his way. He’s 29 for God’s sake and I’m 18. His attitude honestly baffles me and even my mother. This isn’t the first time and there are many more instances.

I don’t know what to do and it honestly scares me to live with him.

tl;dr he’s a control freak, he doesn’t let me live my life and he doesn’t let me be. he always thinks he knows what’s best for me when tbh he himself can’t even sit down and think about what he can do for himself to improve as a person but criticizes me and everyone all the time.



Submitted November 26, 2020 at 11:46PM by jouIius https://ift.tt/3fGouuJ
brother is a control freak brother is a control freak Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on November 27, 2020 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.