Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My partner(32f) (of 15ish years)and I(34m) had an incredible date night.... minus one big issue. Could use some advice!

We don't have friends or family anywhere near us, recently relocated for work. Our daughter was at a gymnastic event for about 3 and a 1/2 hours(this will be a weekly thing), we never get time Alone together. Anyway it was awesome except for one issue,Without our daughter there we literally had nothing at all to talk about, I was struggling to come up with anything. I am very introverted, awful at small talk and we've been together 15ish years. So in my head, there really isn't much to discuss, I feel like anything important we prob already know.... help please

tl;dr long term relationship, having trouble finding things to discuss.



Submitted November 29, 2020 at 04:57PM by huewutm8 https://ift.tt/3qcENnO
My partner(32f) (of 15ish years)and I(34m) had an incredible date night.... minus one big issue. Could use some advice! My partner(32f) (of 15ish years)and I(34m) had an incredible date night.... minus one big issue. Could use some advice! Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on November 30, 2020 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.