Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My (F19) boyfriend (M19) just told me he is with me because the "prettier" option ghosted him while we were first getting together.

TL;DR: boyfriend and I had an argument. He said he didn't pick me, the prettier girl he was trying to get with ghosted him so he continued to pursue things with me instead. When comparing me to the other girl he used my insecurities and now says he didn't mean any of it.

So I am very insecure about my appearance and I didn't want that to get in the way of our beautiful 1 year relationship. So I finally opened up to him about it and he was supper supportive about it until 2 days later.

We were in an argument because his mum had called me many times to ask where he went late at night. Turns out he was with his fiends but hadn't told anyone so I told him not to worry his mum like that as she seemed so scared.

Somehow this turned into a full blown argument where he decided to tell me "the truth" about why he chose a girl that wasn't his typical type.

He said he was trying to get with this girl from hinge for a week till he matched with me. We talked all day everyday for 3 weeks straight and had so many deep conversations that brought us closer together very fast.

From the way he would talk to me, you would have thought he was only talking to me as he not only responded fast but also admitted he was catching feelings and "more than like"d me within these 3 weeks.

I used to feel terrible for talking to other guys during this time while he was pouring so much attention and energy into me.

However, he has now revealed that he was talkinh to the other girl too but she took days to respond, left short answers, and never asked him questions to get to know him. It wasn't until she left him on read for two days that he decided to give up.

When I asked why he kept forcing it with her for so long, he said that he found her "prettier" than me.

He then said she had a smaller nose, slightly darker hair and was skinner which made him prefer her over me.

When I first told him my insecurities, I specifically said I thought my nose was too big and I wished I could be skinny instead of curvy to which he said he preferred curvy girls that workout and are in shape like me over skinny girls with no curves.

So I dumped him. He then spent the next 5 hours continuously begging and crying for me back so I said I'd wait till he can come see me in person to talk.

That night I couldn't sleep because I was struggling to process all the information he just dropped on me. I called him (still don't know why I did) and he said that he calmed down and realised he was just angry at me so he used all my insecurities to hurt me.

He said this isn't the first time that he slef destructed and hurt people closest too him emotionally and that he is going to seek therapy to help.

He is still desperate to have me back and I don't know what to do. Please help.



Submitted November 27, 2020 at 08:25PM by agenttrashcan https://ift.tt/3fLaoIE
My (F19) boyfriend (M19) just told me he is with me because the "prettier" option ghosted him while we were first getting together. My (F19) boyfriend (M19) just told me he is with me because the "prettier" option ghosted him while we were first getting together. Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on November 28, 2020 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.