Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Found out my wife (F23) is cheating on (M24) me on my birthday

I feel absolutely disgusted and devastated beyond belief right now. I feel like she destroyed our lives. I had her leave our place today and take her stuff to her moms house, my home feels so empty and lonely now. This sucks very bad especially being my birthday yesterday and thanksgiving tomorrow. How am I gonna explain this to friends and family? I don’t wish bad upon her as she’s my best friend but I’m also completely furious. I don’t know what choices are right and wrong.

Tl;dr Caught my wife cheating on my birthday. Feeling extremely lonely. Don’t know what decisions are right and wrong.



Submitted November 25, 2020 at 06:19PM by Paradise293 https://ift.tt/2V5WgQB
Found out my wife (F23) is cheating on (M24) me on my birthday Found out my wife (F23) is cheating on (M24) me on my birthday Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on November 25, 2020 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.