Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Just found out my gf (F25) cheated on me (F25) on Thanksgiving

Long time lurker, first time poster. Sorry if this is a mess. I’m on mobile and my head is a mess right now.

I met my now ex gf last year when we started working together at a business that her family owns. We were friendly at work and even hung out outside of work a few times. After she broke up with her ex bf earlier this year her and I quickly hit it off. We began an official couple in June. I thought things were great. We had fights just like every couple, but we were always able to communicate and make up. A few months ago she had a new roommate move in (M29). Who also happened to work with us. Well today I get a message out of the blue from her saying that she wants to break up and that she’s been feeling a distance between us. I told her that I didn’t understand where this was coming from and she admitted to being in love with her roommate. She then goes on to admit that she has sex with him last night. After we spent a great Thanksgiving together and even had sex before I went home that night. I just told her to give me my things and that I didn’t want to speak to or hear from her again. Along with all of the horrible feelings that getting cheated on and unless come with, I have to go to work and see the guy she cheated on me with! Her family owns the business I work for! I know this is partly my fault for getting involved with a coworker. I don’t know what to do. I feel so lost, hurt, and betrayed. I’m not even sure what I’m trying to achieve by posting here. I guess I could really use some support and advice.

TLDR: Gf broke up with me because she’s in love with her roommate and cheated on me with him last night



Submitted November 27, 2020 at 10:45PM by throwaway462198 https://ift.tt/3lntXba
Just found out my gf (F25) cheated on me (F25) on Thanksgiving Just found out my gf (F25) cheated on me (F25) on Thanksgiving Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on November 28, 2020 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.