Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My (F/33) room mate’s (F/30) boyfriend (M/29) is acting scary?

So my room mate (F/30) has been dating this guy (M/29) since July-ish, & I’ve always got pretty bad vibes from him. I’m F/33.

He’s outright admitted to stalking an ex who he got engaged to VERY soon after meeting, & when she broke up with him, he internet stalked her until he found all her updated info (she’d changed her number & moved - NOT A GREAT SIGN!)

Anyway, currently I am VERY creeped. Apparently he was really hungover this morning after partying with his bros who live nearby, so he drove over, checking to see if my car was in the parking lot (I don’t like having him over randomly - small apartment, little privacy) to see if he could crash at our place for a few hours before work. Which would have been fine but he went about it in the CREEPIEST way ever. I was gone (thankfully) & my room mate was sleeping, so this dude used his phone to TURN OUR TV ON from OUTSIDE THE APARTMENT & played a bunch of videos of dog’s barking to alert her dog up so my room mate would wake up & let him in???

Am I overreacting or is this a complete violation of privacy? I shouldn’t have to unplug my TV (note: it’s MY TV - not my room mate’s) whenever I’m not using it, fearing this dude will just pop up & start streaming loud, terrifying videos off Youtube to scare me half to death.

I told my room mate to tell him that was not okay & to never do it again, but I still feel pretty freaked out.

TLDR; Room mate’s boyfriend is controlling our electronics from outside our apartment to get our attention. Is this crossing a boundary?

Thoughts?



Submitted November 29, 2020 at 01:51PM by Pastelware https://ift.tt/2VgXKHW
My (F/33) room mate’s (F/30) boyfriend (M/29) is acting scary? My (F/33) room mate’s (F/30) boyfriend (M/29) is acting scary? Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on November 29, 2020 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.