Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

I have no friends

Ever since the pandemic hit and school ended for me, I felt like I had no one. In school I had acquaintances and friends but no close friends to talk to outside of school. I had a best friend of 7 years but I recently cut her off due to some stuff. I have no problem making friends but I just feel like 1. The friendship never lasts 2. They always find someone better because they get bored of me or 3. I don’t connect well enough with them to become close genuine friends. I feel like people always treat me differently compared to everyone else. Taking classes online this school year doesn’t make anything better because it makes me feel even more lonely. No one checks up on me at all, not even family. My only true friend is my boyfriend lol. So my question is how can I make close genuine lifelong friends and overcome the feeling of loneliness?

TL;DR: I feel lonely so how can I make friends as an online student?



Submitted November 26, 2020 at 06:29PM by kcs1802 https://ift.tt/369LVJw
I have no friends I have no friends Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on November 26, 2020 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.