Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My mother (48F) wants to marry a guy my age (22M)

You read that right.

Back story: My parents divorced last year and my mom has been extremely depressed and has been drinking ever since.

Now, my mom works at a company which hired this guy last July. Since February of this year, she has been talking to him outside of work as well. When i asked her she said that he was new and needed her "guidance"

Just before lockdown started, they went out for dinner. Again it was the same excuse "he needs my help". In July, she told me they were dating. I actually wasn't even surpised. In October, she said that she wanted to marry him and he wants it too. He's coming over for dinner on Sunday and i already know its not gonna end well.

She insists that I have to treat him like my dad and I have to listen to him the same way I listened to my biological dad. Like what the fuck?

I can not move out for now. I have nowhere to go. My grad school is online and will likely be so until May 2021. Advice?

Tl;dr: Mom wants to marry a guy my age and I dont know what to do



Submitted November 26, 2020 at 09:38PM by reddish-sparrow https://ift.tt/3o1Csdo
My mother (48F) wants to marry a guy my age (22M) My mother (48F) wants to marry a guy my age (22M) Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on November 27, 2020 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.