Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

I (21M) told my girl (21F) "I love you" too soon, what to do now?

Me and my girl have been dating for 2 months already. (It is the first relationship for both of us) Last night I got super emotional because of all the happiness which was flowing through me which started to come out as tears. It was the first time I cried out of happiness, due to a lot of things that changed throughout the year, not particularly because of her.

But all these emotions brought the thought which had been flowing through my head for a while and decided to go for it. She said she cares a lot about me and that she's got a lot attached but love is a big word for her and doesn't feel like it at the moment.

I appreciated her honesty and afterwards she told me 10 more times that night not to worry about it, because I haven't done anything wrong, that she wouldn't distance herself and none of that stuff. So far honesty has been the key word and a law to our relationship so I know it is best to assume what she said and move on happily.

But of course I am anxious, I keep thinking of a million things. I know I probably said it too early and in a heat of a moment. But it was how I felt.

TL;DR 2 months into my first ever relationship and said "I love you" too early. What did you guys do if you were in this situation?



Submitted November 27, 2020 at 10:55PM by 99Fuzzy https://ift.tt/3o3iUp8
I (21M) told my girl (21F) "I love you" too soon, what to do now? I (21M) told my girl (21F) "I love you" too soon, what to do now? Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on November 28, 2020 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.