Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Why do exes text you years later? What’s the purpose of sending a “thinking of you today” message after so long?

My ex (31M) and I (26F) are 5 years broken up. It’s a long time. He has a serious girlfriend. He was my first love and I was the love of his life until I wasn’t. He wanted to stay friends and I initially agreed, but after all that he said, I walked away for good even though I was completely in love with him and we were best friends before. Not once did I initiate contact from that day and I focused on healing. He texted me every now and then for no real reason since, and I always gave brief, polite responses.

I got a text from him when I least expected it today, an already rough day, on the anniversary of my grandma’s passing. He was with me when she died and helped me grieve, so I’m grateful for that. The last time I saw him was 2 years ago at a mutual friend’s birthday party. I don’t understand this, what’s the purpose of consoling me suddenly, after FIVE of her passing anniversaries and no such messages since our breakup? I obviously won’t deny I still love him but I’m not delusional or acting on it in anyway, I have accepted it yet even a text from him hits me hard.

TL;DR: why do exes suddenly remember to console you, years later?



Submitted November 26, 2020 at 05:49PM by SpecificConcept99 https://ift.tt/3md2mup
Why do exes text you years later? What’s the purpose of sending a “thinking of you today” message after so long? Why do exes text you years later? What’s the purpose of sending a “thinking of you today” message after so long? Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on November 27, 2020 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.