Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My(24F) BF (25M) has a strange smell. How should I address this?

For some background, my boyfriend of several years showers daily before work. He smells amazing when he leaves, but once he comes back, he smells sour. He wears a T-shirt under his work clothes. He will change out of his work clothes except for the T-shirt. He will then lay in bed to watch tv or scroll through his phone. The sour smell remains and now stays on his side of our bed. Sometimes I can’t even face him because the smell is so strong. I also noticed that he will sometimes rewear dirty clothes. He will shower and then put on the same dirty shirt from the previous day, or a shirt with holes and stains on it. I have asked why he does this and he says that it doesn’t matter. It is keeping me from being near him and being intimate with him. I will sometimes suggest for him to go shower so we can be intimate but he will just say that he showered in the morning before work. The smell is stronger during summer months. It’s a musty, sour smell like vinegar. I don’t know how to explain it, but I can’t stand it. I used to love the way he smelled, I would even steal his shirts to smell them, but the past 2 or so years, I can’t stand the way he smells after he has been sweating all day.

How can I approach a conversation with him about the smell without offending him or hurting his feelings? Should I throw away all his stained and holy shirts?

TLDR: boyfriend smells and I don’t know how to approach the topic.



Submitted November 30, 2020 at 07:25PM by elvenqueen13 https://ift.tt/3qgn1jD
My(24F) BF (25M) has a strange smell. How should I address this? My(24F) BF (25M) has a strange smell. How should I address this? Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on November 30, 2020 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.