Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My (30M) wife (24F) wants an abortion and it's breaking my heart.

I can't tell anyone about this in real life, that's the reason I'm posting this on Reddit.

Long story short; my wife found out she's pregnant around 2 weeks ago. Although she actually wants kids, she doesn't want them right now and wants to get an abortion. This is her body, so I'm not going to tell her what she should do or not, but I'm heartbroken by her choice. I would've loved to have a baby and I would've 100% supported my wife through everything.

I know that I have no say in this, but it hurts nonetheless. I'm usually not an emotional person, but I just can't stop crying because of my wife's choice.

Any advice on how to handle this situation?

Tl;dr: Wife wants an abortion. I'm heartbroken by her choice.



Submitted November 28, 2020 at 03:48PM by throwRA220088 https://ift.tt/2Vg1wRy
My (30M) wife (24F) wants an abortion and it's breaking my heart. My (30M) wife (24F) wants an abortion and it's breaking my heart. Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on November 28, 2020 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.