Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My [26F] roommate [25M] dropped his wallet and a picture of me fell out. Unsure how to approach it.

So my roommate and I have been friends since grade 7 and are now mid twenties. We decided to move in together during Covid so he left his place and moved into mine. I'm a lesbian so no relationship/attraction issues. It should be noted that we are pretty much best friends.

Basically long story short, the other night he got up to go to bed (he was sitting on the couch) and dropped his wallet. A little piece of paper slid out but I didn't realize he hadn't noticed until he had already walked away to go to bed.

I picked it up and it was a photo of me, printed and cut out on regular printer paper. The weird thing is, it's a selfie from my phone that I haven't posted on anything and he doesn't know my phone password.

Basically I'm just a little weirded out and I really don't even know where to begin broaching it or if I should just throw it away and pretend I never saw it? Its not that I feel uncomfortable with him, we normally talk about everything, its just this weirded me out to a point that I don't know what to do now.

TL;DR my roommate dropped a photo of me out of his wallet that I didn't know he carried. Do I bring it up or no?



Submitted November 27, 2020 at 05:39AM by ResidentAd8717 https://ift.tt/2V5MqOJ
My [26F] roommate [25M] dropped his wallet and a picture of me fell out. Unsure how to approach it. My [26F] roommate [25M] dropped his wallet and a picture of me fell out. Unsure how to approach it. Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on November 27, 2020 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.