Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Poly friend (36 f) is mad that friends (29-35f) are not supportive of her life style

Poly friend is angry that friend group is not more accepting

If you want the whole back story you can read my previous post.

If you don’t, here is a quick summary:

My friend Ashley has come out as polyamorous/pansexual and would talk about nothing else none stop to the point where no one wanted to talk to her anymore. I finally said something, and no one in our friend group stood up for her.

She got super pissed, called me a bigoted prude and stoped speaking to all of us.

Anyway what’s happened since, is that Ashley has started talking again like nothing has happened and this includes talking non stop about her latest boy/girl/whatever friend.

It’s become all she is (it’s literally the line under her FB profile picture, “pansexual polyamorous mama”).

The problem is that this time is it’s not just me telling Ashley that no one wants to hear about her sex life anymore.

A few days ago several of our other friends have also told her very explicitly that she and her husband are invited to places (places being zoom right now) But whatever new partner she has is not welcome.

Ashley then lost her shit. Started blowing up everyone’s phone trying to get them on her side and becoming more and more angry when no one is coming to her aid.

On one hand I get why she’s mad but on the other hand it’s really clear that she and our group of friends have grown apart.

It sucks but it happens.

My problem is at this point I don’t know what to do. We used to have all these group chats, and everyone has just made new ones excluding Ashley.

To me this feels cruel and really juvenile, but I’m not sure what to do. I don’t want to hear about Ashley’s sex life anymore and I don’t want to have lunches with a constantly revolving door of her sex partners either.

I’m happy that she’s happy but I also don’t want that as part of my life.

I’m not sure what to tell her, but I feel like I need to tell her something, almost breaking up with her as a friend.

Any advice?

TLDR: My poly friend has become boring and her sexuality is her whole personality as a result is iced out.



Submitted November 30, 2020 at 02:29PM by Tiny_yellow_flowers https://ift.tt/2HTF6m8
Poly friend (36 f) is mad that friends (29-35f) are not supportive of her life style Poly friend (36 f) is mad that friends (29-35f) are not supportive of her life style Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on November 30, 2020 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.