Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My bf (20) is upset that I'm (21) not upset when he leaves for work

so me and my bf just moved into our first apartment together 2 months ago. This is also our first time living away from parents, so its been a little stressful with such a big change. I have a lot of anxiety in general that I take medication for, and my bf has almost no anxiety except for when it comes down to two things. 1: being left alone to do nothing all day 2: feeling like other people are doing productive things when he's not. I got a job before he did and every single day that I went to work I'd come home to him having a mental break down because I left and me missed me and me having a job made him feel worthless because he didn't have one. Well fast forward to today, he has a job now and I have to drive him to work cause we share a car. He gets up and gets ready and I stay in bed cause its 10am and im tired. He is legitimately upset that I'm not upset he's leaving for work. He is like angry with me, because it seems like "I don't care thats he's leaving" but he's literally going to work for 6hrs, I will see him ALL DAY LONG. I love him so much, and he loves me a ridiculous amount. But he's keeps getting upset basically because I don't have separation anxiety like he does. He is working on his anger problems but today he flipped me off and the last thing he said was fuck you and slammed the door and left to work and I just feel like such shit when he does this and I don't know what to say. I get anxious when people are mad and I can't speak properly which he thinks is me not caring which makes him more mad...I just feel tired and exhausted and I don't know what to say that doesn't piss him off more

TL;DR my boyfriend is upset that I don't have separate anxiety like he does because it means I love him less



Submitted November 28, 2020 at 10:49AM by anniecakes22 https://ift.tt/33rFgJ8
My bf (20) is upset that I'm (21) not upset when he leaves for work My bf (20) is upset that I'm (21) not upset when he leaves for work Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on November 28, 2020 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.