Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Roomate (20sth/F) wants me (21/F) to be a mouse: the sequel

So the roomate saga (I linked the first part in the comments for some context) continues and I have to share the update on the situation.

So, after that I will report you situation, I went to the office, nothing happened. We are still neighbours. Now she apparently found out there's a different bigger room, different floor, more expensive and asked me if I wanted to go there. I told her that I won't move because I like the current room and because the other one is probably a lot more expensive and also that she should take it if it's that nice like she said.

Than she replies with: "I wanted my friend to move in here (meaning, the friend would move into my room). That's why I texted you."

So that was her plan all along. To get me out.

I mean.

The audacity of this girl is astonishing. I seriously can't believe someone can feel so entitled and have no self reflection at all. As if I would move out, because she wishes for her friend to be here. No frickin' way.

I will absolutely need some serious therapy after I'm done dealing with this girl.

Tl;dr : the most amazing roomate ever



Submitted November 27, 2020 at 12:50AM by anonimnadekla https://ift.tt/33DP2rR
Roomate (20sth/F) wants me (21/F) to be a mouse: the sequel Roomate (20sth/F) wants me (21/F) to be a mouse: the sequel Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on November 27, 2020 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.