Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Me (m24) and Girlfriend (f24) are at it, she wants her ex husband to stay the night Christmas Eve

I'm at my ends here as She gets upset and He has shown his ass over the phone when I've tried to politely explain I'm not comfortable with him staying overnight.

We've been together for a half year and have been living together for a few months. She has a 4 year old son with her physically abusive ex husband and a set of 7 month old twins from a one night stand. They're apparently on good enough terms for him to watch the twins during the days we work.

She came in one evening saying she came up with a plan for Christmas so that the 4 year old can see both parents and that's for him to stay the night here. Right off the bat I was pretty meh about it to the point where she got upset and we fought over it. Even said if I wasn't ok with it that she would go spend the night over there. We fought over it again tonight and she's upset because she thinks I'm trying to prevent his dad from being with him and that he'll miss out on the memories. I told her I didn't want her abusive ex husband staying with us over night, and that he can be here late and on Christmas day. I've already comprised by letting him come over for Thanksgiving dinner. I've made it clear that if she had him over despite my objections then I would be leaving. He lives less than 10 minutes away. Said that if I didn't want him to come over that I'd have to tell him.

Got off the phone with him a little while ago and politely asked if he would be ok with coming over early in the morning instead, and that I have no intention on keeping him from seeing his son.

"I don't know what your problem is, I'm not trying to fuck your girlfriend. I'm done. Dueces."

I'm angry because this is the first issue I've had and tried to resolve peacefully with him and he's decided to shit on the table and walk off. She won't talk about it with out getting super upset and thinks I'm just trying to keep my step son from seeing his Dad. I trust her and everything but I feel like he's being unnecessarily shoehorned into our lives.

I'm honestly just not sure how to proceed here.

Tldr: Gf wants ex husband to stay the night Christmas eve, I said no and everyone is upset



Submitted November 29, 2020 at 07:39PM by Totally-Not-Ratcliff https://ift.tt/3olfK0j
Me (m24) and Girlfriend (f24) are at it, she wants her ex husband to stay the night Christmas Eve Me (m24) and Girlfriend (f24) are at it, she wants her ex husband to stay the night Christmas Eve Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on November 30, 2020 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.