Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Am I [27m] giving my partners [m] digestive issues?

So I [27m] know this is a weird question, but I really want to know if anybody has experienced this before and if they know why it might happen?

So I've suffered from Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) for several years. I've learned what foods provoke it and I avoid them, but some are just worth the pain!

A weird trend I have noticed in my last three romantic relationships (all guys), is that my partners, after quite some time with me, also started to develop gastrointestinal sensitivity and symptoms similar to my IBS, albeit much milder. However, they've told me that they've never experienced such problems in the past.

Has anybody every experienced something like this before? I don't know if it's just coincidence, our diet, or other factors that seem to cause this.

TL;DR I have IBS and my past three partner's all eventually started suffering from some gastro issues. Why?



Submitted November 25, 2020 at 09:22AM by obries39 https://ift.tt/2J8WBPI
Am I [27m] giving my partners [m] digestive issues? Am I [27m] giving my partners [m] digestive issues? Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on November 25, 2020 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.