Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

I (27f) cut off a guy (36m) for texting me when I asked him not to. Was I wrong?

I (27f) have been talking to a guy (36m) for a few weeks. Friday he asked if we could do a video call on Halloween. I told him we could not call and asked him not to text me as I would be busy with my family for the holiday.

He kept suggesting different times saying that it was impossible that I'd be busy all day. I told him that he shouldn't be pressuring me. Then he said "I wish I could pressure you, it would show that I can influence you". I told him that was inappropriate and that he needed to stop.

Fast forward to Saturday and he texted me multiple times throughout the day and asked to see pics of me in my costume. I ended up having a bit of a freak-out and telling him to stop talking to me since he can't respect boundaries.

Am I being too hasty in cutting him off from communication?

Tl/dr: I cut off a guy because he texted me on Halloween when I asked him not to. Am I in the wrong?



Submitted November 01, 2020 at 01:55PM by peachez200 https://ift.tt/3822WqE
I (27f) cut off a guy (36m) for texting me when I asked him not to. Was I wrong? I (27f) cut off a guy (36m) for texting me when I asked him not to. Was I wrong? Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on November 01, 2020 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.