Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Husband's (M28) family keep making jibes at him over his weight. Idk what to do (F31)

So my husband's (M28) family keeps bothering my husband about his weight. It's really bothering me (F31). My mother in law first mentioned his weight because diabetes runs in the family. Which I understand she is concerned. But even after I've stated he's exercising and trying to eat less, she is still making comments about his weight. The thing is, my husband isn't that over weight. He might be a little bit, but he generally eats healthy and exercises daily. So I'm not sure why his mother keeps bringing it up even after I've said something.

Yesterday at the family dinner, my brother in law and mother in law were talking about what to get my husband for Christmas. I suggested new clothes because his old clothes are getting worn out. His brother stated "how about a Weight Watchers magazine instead?" And that really upset me. I replied that my husband has lost a couple of pounds and is eating healthier. But that didn't seem to faze his brother.

At this point I'm not really sure what to do, it makes me very upset when his family keeps harping on my husband about his weight especially when he is trying. I'm afraid next time I'm going to go off on one of them and say something I will regret. I'm not sure what to do. Should I just keep my mouth shut? Should I say something? Thanks for reading.

TLDR; Husband's family keeps commenting on his weight even though he is trying to lose some. I'm afraid I'm going to go on off on them next time. Idk what to do.



Submitted November 27, 2020 at 07:43AM by Akemicho https://ift.tt/3lhvYFD
Husband's (M28) family keep making jibes at him over his weight. Idk what to do (F31) Husband's (M28) family keep making jibes at him over his weight. Idk what to do (F31) Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on November 27, 2020 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.