Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My crush [22F] keeps doing this to me [22M] and I am not sure if she likes me

I work with a girl that I find very attractive and like. We flirt with her, have conversations about various things and she seems happy around me because she always smiles or laughs at my jokes when sometimes they are pretty corny. As funny as it sounds, there are a bunch of signs of interest she displays through body language. During conversations she keeps very long eye contact.... BUT......

I have been noticing one thing. She tends to stare at me when I am not looking at her. Sometimes I notice this with peripheral vision and when I look back at her, she quickly looks DOWN AND AWAY. I even asked my friend at work to confirm this and he said she does stare at me.

A few times we had this instance where I am walking towards her from afar as she's standing and our eyes would be locked the whole time. When I would get closer, she would quickly look down.

TL;DR do you think there is something?



Submitted November 29, 2020 at 09:30PM by Voten0x https://ift.tt/3o8oTJi
My crush [22F] keeps doing this to me [22M] and I am not sure if she likes me My crush [22F] keeps doing this to me [22M] and I am not sure if she likes me Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on November 30, 2020 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.