Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Should I (F22) include my best friend’s (NB 26) girlfriend (F24) in an expensive gift? She wouldn’t have to pay for anything

Long story short, my nonbinary friend would like to change their name next year when they’ll be legally eligible. I’d like to write a check for all the expenses, which totals around $600. I actually saved up to do that this year, but covid-19 put a halt on it happening. Their girlfriend is the sweetest person ever and they’re deeply committed. But I worry about possibly stepping on toes, so I’d like to include her in the gift but I’m not sure if offering that would come off the wrong way or create weird pressure? Or if it’s just a stupid idea in general

TL;DR: I want to give my nonbinary best friend $600 to legally change their name, should I include the girlfriend in it?



Submitted November 26, 2020 at 05:28PM by 12041707198997 https://ift.tt/3lcC3TR
Should I (F22) include my best friend’s (NB 26) girlfriend (F24) in an expensive gift? She wouldn’t have to pay for anything Should I (F22) include my best friend’s (NB 26) girlfriend (F24) in an expensive gift? She wouldn’t have to pay for anything Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on November 26, 2020 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.