Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My (f 26) Boyfriend (m 27) doesn’t want to compromise proposal? Need advice.

We have been together for 5 years now and have been living together for 2. We both are very committed - we have never broken up and always work to mend issues in our relationship when they come up. We are both very serious and vocalize that we want to be together forever.

Before moving in together we agreed to get married within a year later and that hasn’t happened. Now he’s saying that he’s not ready and thinks it doesn’t matter if it’s soon or not. I disagree, I moved across the country for us to be together and I want that security of engagement then marriage.

I tried to talk to him about it and expressed how I’d like for it to happen within a year. He would prefer for it to happen within the next three years. Now he’s saying he feels pressured when I bring it up. Which to me isn’t fair because before moving in together he was really excited to take that next step.

Also, I have a lot of guilt leaving my family to be with him and I feel like it’s not fair. He says that the decision of the timeline to propose is only his decision. Which I feel like is very one-sided. I think it should be a compromise - what do you guys think?

TL;DR are proposals a compromise or do the men have the sole decision on when to propose?



Submitted November 29, 2020 at 02:57PM by No_Enthusiasm3484 https://ift.tt/37pN27E
My (f 26) Boyfriend (m 27) doesn’t want to compromise proposal? Need advice. My (f 26) Boyfriend (m 27) doesn’t want to compromise proposal? Need advice. Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on November 29, 2020 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.