Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My (24F) boyfriend (26M) plays games for 10hrs and then gets mad at me for asking him to hang out

My boyfriend is constantly playing games. I feel like I’m very understanding and I let him play for a very long time (10hrs) until I politely ask him if he can watch stuff with me or hang out with me.. he gets mad at me right away and also asks why I never let him do what he wants and that being in the same room laying next to each other is hanging out. I feel like there is something I’m doing wrong... I make him food while he’s playing, I clean around the house, I buy all the groceries. I don’t know what to do anymore..

tl;dr boyfriend gets mad at me for asking him to hang out after he’s been playing for 10 hrs



Submitted November 29, 2020 at 07:14PM by sammysandwich60 https://ift.tt/3lojwnF
My (24F) boyfriend (26M) plays games for 10hrs and then gets mad at me for asking him to hang out My (24F) boyfriend (26M) plays games for 10hrs and then gets mad at me for asking him to hang out Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on November 30, 2020 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.