Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Boyfriend (34m) got tit pics from another girl and refuses to stop talking to her to save our relationship.

My boyfriend and I have been dating for over a year and on and off for a year before that. He’s done some shady shit before we started dating but I let it go since there was a blurred line so I could see where he came from.

Recently he started talking to a girl from his past who an ex had asked him to stop talking to. They used to see each other, she’s good looking and they have a little bit of a flirtation relationship. She’s with a long term partner now so I didn’t think anything of it.

Today I go into his photos and find a photo of her boobs. All conversations about it deleted.

I confront him and he says he asked for the photo as she recently had a boob job.. so she sent it.. so he saved it then they both deleted the conversation, apparently it was entirely innocent.

I would stay with him and try and rebuild trust but I cannot trust the two of them as they have complete disrespect for both relationships. She deleted the conversation also, to hide it from her partner.

Am I wrong to ask him to stop speaking to her and try and re build trust with me?

TLDR; boyfriend got a tit pic from his friend, hid it from me, I asked him to stop talking to her and re build something with me and he refused. Am I wrong to ask this?



Submitted November 25, 2020 at 07:22PM by Smol221 https://ift.tt/3m77AYE
Boyfriend (34m) got tit pics from another girl and refuses to stop talking to her to save our relationship. Boyfriend (34m) got tit pics from another girl and refuses to stop talking to her to save our relationship. Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on November 25, 2020 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.