Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

AITA for revoking butt stuff privileges because my bf wont be open minded?

So, hes not technically my(26F) bf(30M) yet, but we've been talking for awhile, and we have been discussing sexual preferences. I'm not a huge fan of butt stuff(w/ previous experience), and not really super comfortable with it, but when I found out hes super into it, I figured I'd try to set aside my insecurities, and try it because I know it would bring him pleasure. I was joking and asked if he would let me stick a finger in (w/ proper prep and consentually), and he shut it down really fast. Hes never done it, and I feel a little unequal that hes unwilling to compromise with me about this or try to even think about being open. We have a really strong emotional connection, and I dont think he understands how many insecurities I'm currently trying to overcome to not only give him pleasure, but allow myself to enjoy it as well. that being said, I would NEVER force, coerce or cross a clearly labeled NO line. we clearly have a lot of the same sexual preferences, and I'm in a position in my life where I'm trying to lean in and let go of the superficial and really allow myself to emotionally connect in sex. What yall think? AITA for wanting him to really analyze ? disclaimer: we are both very analytical and deep thinkers.

TLDR: I'm open to trying butt stuff w my bf and he wont even entertain the idea of letting me stick a finger in (or any other sexual act that hes not 100% comfortable in) AITA? Advice on how to proceed/navigate?



Submitted July 25, 2020 at 06:05PM by decipherthekeywork https://ift.tt/3f4o0wm
AITA for revoking butt stuff privileges because my bf wont be open minded? AITA for revoking butt stuff privileges because my bf wont be open minded? Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on July 25, 2020 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.