Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My (18M) little brother (17M) just graduated today. Unfortunately he couldn't enjoy his graduation because "it didn't feel like home" to him.

Okay so this starts off with some backstory. My family moved around a lot when my brother and I were younger. Neither of us had finished our time at a school at all, until highschool. I managed to finish my time in highschool without having to transfer despite having to move towards the end of it to a new town, and graduated perfectly fine. My brother on the other hand, was not so luck. The move still allowed him to go to his school, but my brother missed a quarter of his old school due to being transferred to our new town's school. And the reason for this random transfer? Well my little brother got in trouble with my parents (it was really small), so for his punishment my parents ripped him out and threw him into the new school to "keep better tabs on him". Then, after the semester was over, he ALLOWED him the option to transfer back. He lost his membership to his Sports Medicine program, and wasn't recognized for it during the graduation. He feels excluded from his old friends groups. And this is all fine in the eyes of my Dad in particular. I'm so mad for my brother. He's mad, but everytime it's brought up, he's labeled the bad guy. Oh and the real kicker: my parents are both now licensed councilors.

How should I approach this??? I want to go and tell off my Dad. I want to make him understand just how messed up this all is.

Tl;dr: My parents pulled my brother out of his school for a semester to punish him for something stupid, and it ruined his graduation and he's really upset.



Submitted July 25, 2020 at 07:04PM by natcon501st https://ift.tt/30LdgxP
My (18M) little brother (17M) just graduated today. Unfortunately he couldn't enjoy his graduation because "it didn't feel like home" to him. My (18M) little brother (17M) just graduated today. Unfortunately he couldn't enjoy his graduation because "it didn't feel like home" to him. Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on July 26, 2020 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.