Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My friends think I’m embarrassing my bf.

Hello everyone I’m(21f) and have been in a relationship for 8 months. My boyfriend(23m) is my first boyfriend and first love, so I’m not experienced in the dating world. I don’t drink alcohol cause I get a terrible hangover the next day. My boyfriend enjoys drinking but sometimes get drunk and sleeps like a baby.

I would usually wipe his face with a warm cloth and tuck him in the bed. My boyfriend gets nightmares, and I would comfort him and even gave him my teddy bear I used as a child to ‘prevent the nightmares’(my grandpa bought this for me, and it worked). My bf appreciated this and would thank me every day for being amazing.

A few weeks ago, my bf and I were hanging out at his friend’s house. There was 6 of us, and everyone was drinking and playing video games. My bf got drunk and wanted to sleep. It was too late for us to leave, so his friend said we could crash in his guest room. So, as usual, I took care of him. As I was not tired, I left the room to hang out with the girls. His friend’s GF advised me not to baby him cause it usually embarrasses boys. I didn’t understand this because my bf is okay with it and has never acted strangely about it. The other girls then told that their bfs would hate it because it damages their pride.

This hurt me because I intended to take care of him, not hurt his pride. They told me to get rid of the teddy bear and just leave my bf alone. Like I said I’m not experienced in this field, so I’m scared. I don't want to lose him over this. I love this man, and I see a future with him. I don’t know what to do now. Should I talk to my bf about this? How do I approach him? He would take care of me when I’m sad or when I’m on my period, and I’m returning the favour. But am I embarrassing him? Please help me.

TL;DR: my friends think I’m embarrassing my bf for ‘babying’ him.



Submitted July 30, 2020 at 09:20AM by ThrowRA52j https://ift.tt/2DkcUpU
My friends think I’m embarrassing my bf. My friends think I’m embarrassing my bf. Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on July 30, 2020 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.