Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Can I be upset at my girlfriend for letting her best friend touch her boobs?

Okay so last night I(F,18) had a handful (around 9 or 10) of friends over to swim and play games and chill; everything was going really well until I went inside for a bit to hangout with others. Later on, everyone leaves and my girlfriend(F,18, dating for almost a year) tells me that she encouraged then let her best friend touch her boobs. They’ve been best friends for years and he had never apparently held just, bare boobs in his hands. I know they’re very close and it wasn’t special or anything but I am still really upset around it. Both her and I have been cheated on before and we’ve discussed boundaries with others.

Should I feel upset by this or is it dumb of me to? I tried telling her that it made me extremely uncomfortable and that I dont know how I’m supposed to trust her right now, and she’s saying that she’s just so desensitized to their friendship being a touchyfeely kinda thing. I want to understand and not feel somewhat hurt, What should I do?

TL;DR - My girlfriend let her best friend touch her boobs and I don’t know if I have the right to feel uncomfortable or not.



Submitted July 27, 2020 at 01:36PM by KinnieStation https://ift.tt/309pDoy
Can I be upset at my girlfriend for letting her best friend touch her boobs? Can I be upset at my girlfriend for letting her best friend touch her boobs? Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on July 28, 2020 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.