Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

I [26F] am feeling lost after yet another situationship that didn't progress. How do you date and not let the rejection get to you and actually find a relationship?

I'm [26f] feeling so lonely and lost, so rejected and so silly. I find myself once again crying because I don't have a partner or maybe because of the fact that every guy I've liked has rejected me. I'm 26 and have never really progressed past the talking stage, sure I had one official boyfriend, for about a week, but he broke up with me because he 'wasn't ready for a relationship'.

I just feel like I'm stuck in this endless loop of slowly falling for a guy, seeing that they'll be great in my life, followed by the same line over and over again. They don't want a relationship. The last guy tore down so many of my walls, I let him in and then he just left. I could feel myself falling, and he said couldn't see himself falling in love.

I'm not able to appreciate my current life because I'm just reminded of how amazing it was to have someone to share it with for such a brief period of time and I'm sat here crying mainly because I feel like I'll never be able to find something like that. A part of me is also crying because I feel so stupid and hurt by him (and every other guy), he chased me so hard, he pushed so hard because I was in his words "a great opportunity" and then when the chase was over, he didn't want me.

I think I'm taking this so personally because it's the only part of my life that I can't seem to figure out and make work. Everyone else around me seems to have no issues finding someone to date, all I find are guys that don't want to commit. I'm scared I'm going to be old and alone with no one to spend my life with. I'm also scared I'm going to keep going through this cycle of the talking phase, where you let people in and it feels like they judge you and walk away, like I'm not good enough.

Like is there something that I'm missing, is there some character flaw? Maybe I'm attracted to men that are unavailable, but I don't think that's the case.

I guess I also figured that once I get myself on track, then a relationship will happen, but I'm here. Everything I've wanted is here, or I'm doing all I can do to work towards it. Except finding a partner.

Am I missing something, how do people actually get into a relationship? And how do you not let the constant rejection of dating wear down at you?

TLDR: I [26f] have just had another situationship end and the rejection is hurting. I've never had a real relationship and it's getting to me. Wondering if I'm missing something, how do people actually get into a relationship? And how do you not let the constant rejection of dating wear down at you?



Submitted July 28, 2020 at 12:29AM by mysterious-milkshake https://ift.tt/2CUhATB
I [26F] am feeling lost after yet another situationship that didn't progress. How do you date and not let the rejection get to you and actually find a relationship? I [26F] am feeling lost after yet another situationship that didn't progress. How do you date and not let the rejection get to you and actually find a relationship? Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on July 28, 2020 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.