Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

I (22M) feel like a joke for getting married (23F), how do i make the best our of this situation?

So this is my first ever post on reddit, i came here because i have no idea what to do or who to talk to. I met my wife in highschool and we had always been somewhat friends, then 4 years ago we reconnected one night and have been almost inseperable since. I love this woman but everything shes done since we got together has been at my expense, shes left me atleast ten times since we got together, every time she goes away and sleeps with a few people and tells the world how horrible i am, she always comes back eventually and i dont have the backbone to turn her away, last time she came back i told her she had to prove to everyone that she actually loved me if i was gunna take her back, and she did, we got married. but what i didnt know was what she had actually been up to during those times that she had left, i occasionally would go through her phone (yes i know i shouldnt, there isnt really any excuses but if someone left you that often and didnt tell you the truth when they got back wouldnt you want to try fill in the pieces?) but what i found broke my heart, now im not going to pretend i didnt know she would atleast be sleeping with someone, i mean after all the last time she left was because she cheated on me with a co-worker, but she had been talking sexually with my "Friends" and trading photos and the like, so not only do i have a wife that lies and cheats on me, i have "friends" i cant trust or talk too, how am i supposed to show them how weak my marriage can be when i now know they will try to fill in the gaps? i cant even talk to my wife about it because im too ashamed to admit that i went through her phone and im so scared that if i talk to her about it she wont show any remorse. Can someone give me any advice? this is actually killing me, i dont want to be in a marriage that everyone can see my wife doesnt love me, but i dont want to admit my wife doesnt love me, but i also cant stand the idea that all my "friends" have seen my wife naked behind my back.

TL;DR My wife cheated/slept around, alot. and im too scared/embarrassed to do anything



Submitted July 28, 2020 at 12:25PM by Classclown808 https://ift.tt/309ott3
I (22M) feel like a joke for getting married (23F), how do i make the best our of this situation? I (22M) feel like a joke for getting married (23F), how do i make the best our of this situation? Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on July 28, 2020 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.