Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

I (25f) want to kind of elope and my fiance (25m) wants a party

So I have bad social anxiety and am unfortunately a people pleaser. We've been engaged for three years and together for ten. We have decided not to have a wedding and have only a reception. The thought of having a big party scares the crap out of me. I'm afraid of it being boring or that no one will like it. I realize none of that should matter but just thinking about having a party makes my heart race and it feels like I won't even be able to enjoy a party half dedicated to me.

I have told my fiance this but I don't think he understands the extent that it affects me and im afraid he'll resent me if I really insist on not having it. I so desperately want to suck it up for him but I feel overwhelmed by it like im being backed into a corner by my own fear which makes me hate myself more and just don't know what to do.

TLDR: my Fiance wants at least a party and im scared to death of parties.



Submitted July 28, 2020 at 01:58PM by sydney100757 https://ift.tt/2P2nbtk
I (25f) want to kind of elope and my fiance (25m) wants a party I (25f) want to kind of elope and my fiance (25m) wants a party Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on July 29, 2020 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.