Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Me (22f) and a good friend (24m) have been ‘accidentally’ sleeping together for a year

We’ve known each other about 4 years, however for the last year, every time we’ve met up we’ve ended up somehow having sex. We’ve never spoken about it properly, and I’m unsure if I should leave things be or do something.

We hadn’t seen each other in months due to the quarantine, so thought perhaps it would have fizzled out, however last weekend it happened again. I don’t know how I feel about him or he feels about me, but there’s definitely a grey area. He’s a good friend and I don’t want to make things awkward between us, however I’m aware this can’t go on indefinitely, but I also enjoy what’s going on.

I have an empty house this weekend, and I’m considering asking him to come over, we’ve never actually met up with sex in mind, it just happens, so this would be a first.

1) I’m worried it’ll come on too strong: we only recently saw each other and we usually wouldn’t meet up again so soon, and we live an hour apart. It’s always been me travelling to him as we all of our friend group lives in his city.

2) what if we only ever had sex because it was an opportunity for him to get laid and not because he wanted to specifically have sex with me? I’d feel pretty awful if I was just an ‘easy lay’ in his eyes.

3) I have no how to ask him to come over and I really don’t want to embarrass myself

So I guess my question is should I ask him to come over, and if so how? I don’t want to define things as fwb, but just maybe do what we were doing more often?

Tldr; every time my friend and I hang out we end up sleeping together but we’ve never spoken about it. Should I invite him over and bring it up, or leave things as they are?



Submitted July 29, 2020 at 01:22PM by ThrowRAEconomy_Aerie https://ift.tt/314vaf4
Me (22f) and a good friend (24m) have been ‘accidentally’ sleeping together for a year Me (22f) and a good friend (24m) have been ‘accidentally’ sleeping together for a year Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on July 30, 2020 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.