Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Covid Cheater worth forgiving?

My (27m) boyfriend came to my (28f) house drunk the other evening and told me that he made out with another woman after getting a drink with friends and going to her apartment after they all left. We had been dating for about a year and two months at the time. He or proceeded to tell me it was a girl he had sex with a few years ago and said some VERY mean and hurtful things to me about my weight (I have recently gained a few pounds in quarantine), the amount of friends I have, my profession, and other things. The comments are very out of character for him and I’m hurt and heartbroken beyond belief. He is supposed to move across the country for a job in January and I was considering moving with him but has now said he’ll just move in a few weeks to get out of my hair. We still haven’t talked as I’ve been processing the information but I was wondering if it seems like he was trying to have an out of the relationship and this is just how it ended up.

TL;DR boyfriend (27m) Made out with a girl had previously had sex with and told me horrible mean things about myself while drunk. I love him so much and he’s apologized but I feel like it may be too much to move past.



Submitted July 29, 2020 at 04:36PM by Quietbeachnight https://ift.tt/2P3MMlU
Covid Cheater worth forgiving? Covid Cheater worth forgiving? Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on July 30, 2020 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.