Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

I (38m) have lost so much respect for my partner of one year (33m) after hearing him in Zoom calls with his job over the past few months

He's a great guy to me in every way, but it appears he is an asshole of a coworker.

He seems to do everything he can to ingratiate himself with the higher ups, even when it means throwing his equals under the bus. He talks in this ridiculous "business speak." He butts in constantly to add his two cents to anything anyone says. He minimizes other people's complaints and concerns. He's a corporate suckup monster.

"I know this is a tough period of adjustment, but it's no reason for anyone to drop the ball"

"Miranda's dental appointment was this morning. I don't know why she's not here now"

"I believe Josh was supposed to have those in last night"

"Cheryl, we're gonna need you to go ahead and mute, mmmmkay"

"Yes ma'am, we'd be more than happy to take that on over the weekend, unless someone has a valid issue. Josh? Miranda?"

I can't look at him the same way any more. I've taken to going for walks during these meetings in the hopes of coming home and finding my normal boyfriend after. How can one person have such wildly different personalities inside? Should I be ignoring this aspect of him? Addressing it somehow? I know it's not really my business, but it's in my house and in my face hours every day.

...

TL;DR - My boyfriend is great with me, but a jerk at his job. What to do?



Submitted July 31, 2020 at 03:36PM by buttmuffin81 https://ift.tt/3k2DODx
I (38m) have lost so much respect for my partner of one year (33m) after hearing him in Zoom calls with his job over the past few months I (38m) have lost so much respect for my partner of one year (33m) after hearing him in Zoom calls with his job over the past few months Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on July 31, 2020 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.