Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My GF (36f) broke up with me (35m), need advice.

Yesterday my gf admitted during a minor fight that she doesn’t have feelings for me anymore at all and sees no hope for it ever getting better. It’s for the best, I know it, I’m NOT trying to save the relationship.

I need advice because even though she dropped the bomb on me she’s leaving everything in my court; she’s not kicking me out right away, but it is her name on the lease so I have to move out. We both lost our jobs due to covid; with unemployment we’ve been paying our rent fine, but I won’t be able to find a new cheap apartment easily.

I originally asked for a month before moving out so I could try to find another solution than moving in with my parents, but odds are even with a month I won’t find a job and a cheap apartment I can get into, so I’m contemplating just taking their offer to move out ASAP.

Other factors: I’ve become very attached to her cat, so I kind of want to stay as long as possible because it makes me cry every time I think I’ll never see her again. Also, my gf has severe anxiety, and can’t drive or really get basic necessities for herself. That shouldn’t be my problem I guess but it’s a thing. Any advice appreciated. On mobile sorry for any typos.

TLDR: GF sees no hope, my choice how fast to move out, I have no experience ending a serious relationship, need advice.



Submitted July 28, 2020 at 03:26PM by GoodCheddar https://ift.tt/30WBWnd
My GF (36f) broke up with me (35m), need advice. My GF (36f) broke up with me (35m), need advice. Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on July 29, 2020 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.