Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Me [18M] got a text from a random dude that my current girlfriend [18F] is cheating

Hello everyone

So yesterday I got a random text from this dude saying he is apparently in a relationship with my girlfriend, telling me she is cheating on me with him. He send phone calls with timestamps, pictures of her and even a video of her voice and her phone number. He even told me things about her house and things that she would only do.

I confronted my girlfriend with this, she is completely denying the fact she knows this person. Saying she didn't cheat and that she hasn't done anything wrong as well as blamed it on her 13 year old sister on her phone.

She has been called out on cheating behaviour with me before and I told her if it would happen again that I would break up with her

I'm really not sure what to do considering I've been with her for 2 years...

TL:DR - got a message from a random showing me proof of her apparently cheating and she is completely denying it and blaming it on her sister



Submitted July 30, 2020 at 05:15PM by hi_im_ethan https://ift.tt/2XdsUkA
Me [18M] got a text from a random dude that my current girlfriend [18F] is cheating Me [18M] got a text from a random dude that my current girlfriend [18F] is cheating Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on July 31, 2020 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.