Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Wife is still in love with her ex- any advice or stories from people in the same boat would help

Guys, I’m having a hard time knowing what to flair this- relationships or infidelity. My wife has been 100% honest with me for about a year now about still being in love with her ex. She says she loves me too and that I bring so much to her life but she can’t just turn off the feelings she has about someone else. I’m so SO torn. I love her with all my heart. I don’t like to think I’m a jealous man but it keeps eating at my mind.

She still tries to communicate with her ex. The ex doesn’t want anything to do with her while I’m still in the picture. Then I start feeling guilty like...am I keeping her from a relationship that she would rather have? She won’t answer me that because she says it’s a relationship that will never happen BECAUSE the EX doesn’t want it. THE EX. Not her, the ex. Sooooo where does that leave me?? Am I a pushover for just going along with this, hoping my wife of 7 years will figure out that I love her unconditionally? SHOULD there be conditions now? Am I allowing this? What does my tolerance for this say about me??

I had determined to give her time. But it just doesn’t seem to be taking any steps to resolving. So now I’m faced with... can I live with the most amazing woman while she’s longing for someone else. I don’t know my answer and we share all the same friends which is why I’m shoving this out into the void. Thanks for listening.

TLDR: wife still loves ex, says she loves me as well. I need advice.



Submitted July 27, 2020 at 02:40PM by StumpyRumpyFigs https://ift.tt/2P05c79
Wife is still in love with her ex- any advice or stories from people in the same boat would help Wife is still in love with her ex- any advice or stories from people in the same boat would help Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on July 27, 2020 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.