Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Boyfriend (23M) never initiates phone calls with me (20F)

**just for reference in the story, BF has aspergers, and I am neurodivergent as well

So my boyfriend, cole, and I are in a long distance relationship. I want to call multiple times a week, preferably every day. He says he wants to call that much too. The problem is, he rejects me about 50 percent of the time and never initiates calls.

It hurts my feelings when he rejects me, and I wish he would say that he wanted to talk to me. I’ve told him in plain language that he needs to initiate more, because it hurts my feelings to initiate all the time only to get rejected. Still, he hasn’t tried to initiate more (except to initiate cybersex one time).

Another problem is that when I do initiate calls, he never agrees to a specific time and makes me wait on him to finish dinner or finish playing his game to know he’s ready. I wish I was enough of a priority to have a clear place in his schedule.

I’ve discussed all of this with him in plain language at length and still nothing has changed. I love him so much though. He’s my favorite person. What do I do?

Tldr; bf won’t call first, though we communicated about it



Submitted July 26, 2020 at 12:01PM by etherealhoneybee https://ift.tt/2OVF11k
Boyfriend (23M) never initiates phone calls with me (20F) Boyfriend (23M) never initiates phone calls with me (20F) Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on July 27, 2020 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.